Temperature resistant silicone liner.
Reinforced with multiple plies of polyester.
Removal and Replacement
To remove and replace the door hoses, use the following
1) Turn off power to the air combustion blowers.
2) Ensure that the fire in the firebox is extinguished,
which will allow the water to cool.
3) With hose clamps or vice-grips, pinch the door
hoses in the middle of the hose.
4) Before removing the old door hose, cut the new
pieces of door hose, one at 19 inches and the other at 21 inches.
These measurements are critical.
5) Pinch the new door hose in the middle of the hose, creating a tight seal.
6) Loosen the hose clamps on each end of the door hose.
7) Remove the first end of the door hose needing
8) Push on the end of the new door hose and repeat the steps for the opposite end
of the hose.
9) Tighten the hose clamps, securely fastening the door hose to the nipple on the
furnace or firebox door.
10) Remove the vice-grips pinching the door hoses. This will allow water to flow through