Fiberglass tiki torch wicks by Kentucky Home are made from high quality fiberglass, providing a long lasting wick with minimal smoke. Tiki torch wicks made from fiberglass can be used indefinitely in normal conditions, wicking oil to the flame but never burning the wick itself.
Each package contains one eight (8) foot roll of high quality fiberglass wick, ½ inches thick in diameter. The half inch diameter fits most standard tiki torches, including wine bottle lanterns, and can be easily used in DIY projects like wine bottle tiki torches for a fun summer project.
Proper Usage Information: For best results, it is important that a new wick is allowed to absorb the tiki torch oil for approximately 30 minutes before first use. For a clean smokeless flame, your wick should extend approximately 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch from the torch. If the flame appears "ragged" or smokey, reduce the amount of wick.
- 8 foot Bulk Roll - Great for fiberglass tiki torch wick replacements
- Long Lasting - Fiberglass wicks for tiki torches can be used indefinitely in normal conditions
- DIY - Fiberglass tiki torch wicks for Wine Bottle Tiki Torches make a perfect backyard project
- Versatile - Can be used for Oil Lamp Wicks, Tiki Torches, Wine Bottle Lights
- Great Value - 8 feet of fiberglass tiki wick in each roll