MJB259951-2W Hot Water Thermometer with 1/2" NPT Thermowell
This Hot Water Thermometer represents a good value for installations
where temperature accuracy is less critical and there are no corrosive
elements in the environment or process media. This thermometer simply
press-fits into the brass thermowell that is provided. Typical
installations are heating coils,hydronic radiant in-floor systems,
outdoor wood-burning furnaces, etc.
- CASE: Zinc plated brass. 2.5" Dial
- RING: Chrome plated brass.
- LENS: Glass.
- DIAL: Aluminum, white finished with black and red markings.
- POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: External reset on tip of stem.
- STEM: Brass
- ACCURACY: ±5 °F & ±2 °C.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250 °F (-40 to 120 °C).